The perfect bikini body is what many ladies of all ages turn their thoughts to as the spring weather is on the horizon.
Now is definitely the right time to get going as you will need a decent amount of time to get head turning results this summer.
You can’t expect the magic to happen in the weeks leading up to your holiday, 4 months however can produce some surprising results.
Nutrition for Toning
1. Low carbs, this is not a fad it is a fact. We all need some carbs and some people need more or less than others, but if you oversupply them or get them from poor foods you will find it next to impossible to tone up.
Only eat ‘GOOD CARBS’ like brown rice and quinoa, manly after a workout and not in huge quantities and you will see a huge difference in 4 to 6 weeks. You also get ‘GOOD CARBS’ from veg and fruit, which are never in short supply!
This means cutting out -
Obviously this is a big change for many people so gradually phase it in. Start with bread as it also contains gluten which bloats your stomach.
2. Eat plenty of protein it will keep you full, providing you with slow release calories, good fats that hep you tone up and keep your skin healthy. It will also give you the right fuel to maintain lean, toned muscles.
3. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables, it particular a wide range of veg will give your diet flavour, not to mention fibre to keep you full. The vitamins contained in fruit and veg will also help you to burn fat and supply anti-oxidants to prevent ageing.
4. You should be drinking around 2-3 litres of bottled or filtered water a day. Hydrating your body makes you healthier in a hundred different ways from burning fat more efficiently, to increasing energy levels, to help preventing long term diseases like cancer and heart disease.
5. Rooibos/Green Tea - Full of anti-oxidants which encourage fat burning.
Supplements for Toning
There are a variety of products that can help with your nutritional and hormonal balance which will improve your progress.
Top Three Supplements:
1. Fish Oils, which are good for nearly everything in your body but improves fat metabolism.
2. L-Carnitine, which in combination with fish oil will promote fat burning.
3. Probiotics can improve your gut health and also reduce fat around the stomach.
For anymore info, feel free to contact us at:
Until then good luck with your Perfect Bikini Body Training.